Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer is always a blast!!!



My road trip up to Oregon with Cyndi was a Blast! I got a ticket in Northern California which I think the cop was being unfair. I had just passed a big rig in the passing lane provided and the cop clocked me from the other side of the road. I think I should have been give a warning!! Don't you??? Lame! Oh well....I never get tickets otherwise. :)
Cyndi and I visited or our Hawaii friend Renee Lemone who lives in Oregon. She is awesome and so sweet! I played golf with her husband and 2 boys. It was fun!. I love golf for those of you who didn't know that about me. :)



Summer came and went so fast!! Bummer! I did a ton of things!!! My sister Lori came to Utah from Michigan with her 4 kids. It was fun to see them after 3 years. They are really good kids! I love love my niece Anastasia who is 4. She has an outgoing personality and she wanted to be around aunty Helen the entire time they were here. We were able to go to the Provo Veterans pool and hang out.
Here are a few pictures...

No comments: