Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last day of school for the year

I am soooo excited that my year of school is over. We had to deep clean and move all furniture today. It feels good to give my classroom a good scrubbing. I neglect my classroom sometimes. :) A classroom needs some love and attention too. I had a GREAT class this year! I will miss my kids. I heard I will get a good class next year! I am happy about that!

My good friend is no longer a 5th grade teacher with me. It is time for her to move on in life. I am really bumbed!!! It just won't be as much fun with her gone. I just want to thank you for being AWESOME! You saved me from going crazy! I hope you enjoy being a mom! I can't wait to see your cuttie and be AUNTY HELEN. :)

What is next?????
I am off to Oregon on a road trip to take Cyndi to school.
I hope everyone enjoys their JULY holiday!
Thank you for being great people!

2 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

You're too sweet! I'll miss ya too! You better come visit me and baby! -And still let us know when the next game night will be!

Atwood Ohana said...

How was Oregon???? Keep us posted. Cyndi is going to school? Post all about Oregon and your summer this far. love ya! Oh and I totally get how you feel about your friend who taught with you. It makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE when you have friends in the teaching staff. You feel so alone if you don't. SOrry she moved away. You will be fine though cause you are miss friendly and will make plenty more friends.