Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Reunions...what can I say!

Reunions can be boring/lame OR the BEST part of your life!
I think reunions are the highlight of my life! I love my family and I am so blessed to have the sisters I have!
Growing up in Hawaii my family was sort of left out of the reunions and getting to know my moms side of the family.
I am very blessed because I have the best Hawaii family! You guys rock!!! I'm so glad that I grew up with you!
Hawaii Ohana fo life! :)

I now know many of my cousins so it is fun to go the the reunions. I now try every year to go to my mom's family reunion (Pond). I really enjoy going to this reunion. It is the only extended family I have. This year I was in charge of the crafts and I really enjoyed it! We made cool t-shirts, airplanes, colored sippie cups, etc. Fun, Fun! I camped at Hyrum state park for 6 days with NO makeup!!! That is a miracle for me! :)
Here are some pictures.











Alonzo and Helen






Tami and Helen


Dad, Mel, and Anastasia











Josh, Koali Hanohano and Koali's baby- That is not Josh's baby...but Koali is pregnant with Josh's kid. Koali is the granddaughter of Mr. K (4th grade Laie Elem). Her grandma is the lunch ticket lady! Small world!







I also can wake board now!!! I hopefully can post the video. :)

3 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

You're so good, I'm always trying to get out of family reunions! Btw, you look great w/o makeup! No fair!

Helen said...

Oops...I had make up one day. Our family dinner night! Al, you look good without makeup too!!!

Amy said...

Fun photos. I love hearing the updates about your family. I am sure Josh will be a better dad than his father was to him. I like your hair. Keep the updates coming--I love it.