Thursday, October 8, 2009

Proud Great Aunt!

My big Baby Nephew! I got Josh his own Binki! :)


Joshua Ikaika Pa'a'a'ao Harvey has a baby boy! The babies name is Kawika which mean David in Hawaiian. The mother didn't give the baby the Harvey last name. I believe the last name is Tauiliili-Unufe. I am not sure of the rest of the name because it is SOOOO long! LOL. Hawaii peeps know what I am talking about! ; )

Kawika's mom is the granddaughter of Dawn Wassons Brother. For those of you who don't remember who Dawn is, she is the Hawaiian lady who lives by the Crackle fresh egg farm. She was the one who protested the NEW sewer system in Laie because it would impose on Hawaiian land. Small world right? :)

I am excited to see Kawika grow.


Here are a few pictures.


2 comments:

Atwood Ohana said...

Holy cow! I remember when I used to call him Joshie! And now he's got a little boy of his own. that is amazing! He is so grown up. I love the name Kawika. oh..and you look so skinny and pretty!!!!

Helen said...

Oops, I put an extra a in Josh's name. LOL. :) Thanks Heather for the compliment!