Wednesday, April 29, 2009

O le O le O le O le...



I went to my 1st professional Soccer game this past weekend. I went to see Real Salt Lake soccer team Play New England Revolution. I went with my sister Mel. When we got there we got hot chocolate and then went to find our seats. When we sat down, I noticed that I had bought GREAT seats! Yay! The game lasted about 2 hrs. Good thing it was only 2 hrs because I had a cramp in my OKOLE from leaning to my right. I was trying not to touch the guy sitting next to me! LOL. It was a cold night, but it was fun to be in that kind of atmosphere. Everyone at the game had great energy...and there was a big cheering section of Latinos chanting "O le O le O le." Fun! lol. I hope to get to go to another game soon. There were a lot of HOT GUYS! lol

1 comment:

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

A LOT OF HOT GUYS HUH? LOL. HI HELEN! IT'S BEEN AGES. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL. MY DAD AND MOM ARE HERE IN HAWAII FOR A QUICK BUSINESS/FAMILY VISIT. I'M STOKED. ANYWAY, HOW IS YOUR FAMILY MY DEAR? I'M ADDING YOU TO MY BLOG NOW. KEEP IN TOUCH K?