Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BBQ at my families favorite park...We call it "Horsey park"

I was driving home from work last week and thought ...."It is such a beautiful day, I want to take advantage of the GREAT weather that we haven't had here in Utah for a while and have a BBQ!" I called up my sisters and told them to meet me at the "Horsey park."(Which is located in Orem on the road to Wal-mart. I got everything together....made hamburgers (even though I don't eat hamburgers), bought hot dogs (Jennie-o) :), and compiled all other needed materials in the cooler. I love roller coolers! They are the best!
We set everything up and I started up the grill to make some great food. I love to cook stuff on the grill. It reminds me of BBQ's in Hawaii at Waimea Bay. We would put the grill in the sand and have a blast! Anyone who came by our BBQ at Waimea would get food if they were hungry. LOL. We are all Ohana. I miss "All in the ohana" living here in Utah.
Anywho....my nephews Josh and Lonz and I played pass the football and Aerobe(Frisbee). I had so much fun! I can't wait until the weather gets even better.
Here is a picture of us at the park.

No comments: