Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vegas, Here I come!!!



I am so excited for Saturday! I am going on a small road trip with my sister Mel to VEGAS! Woohoo! We are planning to make the 2 day vacation a BLAST! The main reason for going to Vegas was the Jason Mraz concert. It is a midnight show on Saturday. I am sooo excited! I love Jason! :) We plan to eat at nice restaurants, see the water spectacle at the Bellagio, and maybe see a comedy show. Can't wait. Oh yeah, I am taking a day off from school! SHHH....don't tell! LOL.

HE IS SO SEXY!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds fun! Don't get into too much trouble! :) Drive safely.

Atwood Ohana said...

Good for you! Sounds like a blast! And yes Jason is a cutie! I love his music....You lucky! How did the get-together go with all the old friends? I wanted to go but things were not working in our favor to get there. Post some pictures if you took some! we need to have another one soon! Tell us all about your Vegas trip. Vegas is so much fun! People think you have to gamble or drink to have fun there, SO NOT TRUE! love ya!