Sunday, February 15, 2009

You have to do this!

My nephews and I went to Soldiers Hollow in Heber to go tubing. It was so fun! The cost was 20 dollars for 2 hrs of complete bliss. It is worth the money! There is a tow to take you back up to the top! (Not having to truck it up a hill to ride again was the main reason I wanted to go there! LOL) They do have smaller tubes for the keiki. There is a lodge to hang out in if you need a break. We ate snacks and rested in the lodge after 2 hours of fun.
Here is a video of my fun!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, Helen, I think you must be the best aunt ever. Those boys are so lucky to have you in there life. That looks so fun! The girls and I have only been sledding once this year. Leila keeps asking when we can go again.

Atwood Ohana said...

oh wow...that looks so fun! I'm glad you put in a video. I went there on the Polar Express train ride there in Heber, but didnt do the tubing at the top cause of time. But Now I wanna go back!!! I agree with Amy, you are the best aunty ever!!!!!!

Cory & Alli said...

That looks way fun! Jealous!